Sista Mente
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Asphodèle Nospheratov
~ Sixième année ~

Asphodèle Nospheratov

Féminin Nombre de messages : 66
Qui suis-je ? : Une demoiselle plutôt froide et hautaine, intéressée par les cours et particulière bosseuse mais en revanche très solitaire.
Ce que l\'on sait de moi :
♦️ C'est la fille du Directeur de Durmstrang.
♦️ Elle aurait été dans plusieurs écoles magiques
♦️ Elle a de drôles d'allergies
♦️ Elle passe beaucoup de temps avec Enrique Oleivera car c'est elle qui est chargée de lui enseigner l'anglais.

Rôle HRP : Méchant membre

The Unsubtitled Version. (pv) Empty
MessageSujet: The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)   The Unsubtitled Version. (pv) Icon_minitimeLun 16 Fév - 23:03

Asphodel was a perfectly well-educated girl. She knew all about good manners, literature, sciences... She knew her charms, her herbology and all the rest of it, and sure had absolutely no concern with any kind of trouble taking place in the schools she attended since she absolutely had no wont at all to meddle with "people". She was kind of "better than this". We could have ventured to say "better than them" but Asphodel had so little interested in others that we had better keep "this" instead of "them".

Now, there was something strange about her being sent for Mr Graham's office. She never was before, and she knew she had no reason for being called to Graham's even now that she was. Besides she had a great deal of things to do that very day, and she intended no interference. Asphodel was one of the busy kind.
    Still, Graham was the Head. She just could not escape it.
    A long flap of snow-white hair vanished at the corner of one of the winding stairs that led up the Slytherin dungeons to the first ground.
    She was not in the habit of making her immediate superiors wait for her. The strong discipline of Durmstrang had been enforced on her for years now and she kept some of the teachings of the Institute as definitely part of her. For instance her untamable dignity, the noble way she stood when you were talking to her, and the strength of her aura despite the sweet dainty of her exotic face. She was a young woman of no compromise.

Anyway, she hurried through the corridors of Hogwart and eventually reach Graham's office. Three discrete knocks at the door. She used to do everything the more properly possible and three seemed to her a good number. Two would have let thought she was undecided and four would have been too much.
    Then she just waited for someone to let her in.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Enrique G. Oleivera
^ Sixième année ^

Enrique G. Oleivera

Masculin Nombre de messages : 9
Maison/Ex-maison : ( beauxbâtons, durmstrang ) Serdaigle.
Âge du perso : 17 ans.
- Ne parle pas un traître mot anglais.
- Traîne toujours avec Asphodèle, qui est sa tutrice d'Anglais.
- A fait ses études à Beauxbâtons et Durmstrang avant d'arriver.
- Gitan.

Autres précisions :
Il est voyant. Mais personne ne le sait. Même pas lui.

Rôle HRP :
Membre particulier.

MessageSujet: Re: The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)   The Unsubtitled Version. (pv) Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 1:00

When Enrique Knew he went to Hogwart for the rest of his schooling, he thought he was lucky. Indeed, he was practicaly sure he must be back in Beauxbâton. And, Beauxbâtons meant France. And France meant boring and above all irritating. Enrique had already been in France. Yeah, because, when he was eleven years old, Enrique was sent to Beauxbâtons by Alicante and Luna. So, he was a little excited. It was better to be sent to England than to France. Enrique loathed the french people for many reasons. But his reasons were totally bad. In fact, it was because i didn't want to go to the school, when he was young. Since he didn't like school... For Enrique, it was the first school where he went. Finally, it was hogwart, so... he was happy.

But, it was for a short time. Because when he saw the great wall of the Hogwart castle, Enrique mumbled as when he wasn't happy and annoied. Luna tapted his head before she picked her nephew up in her arms. She kissed his forehead and she returned in her own home leaving Enrique alone with his uncle, Alicante. The latter grined at Enrique before he roufled the Enrique's hairs. Enrique smiled too. And Alicante teleported himself somewhere. Most probably in luna's home.

Enrique got in the Hogwart park and he walked as far as the big wooddoor of the castle. Here, the door opened up and a man with blond hair appeared. Enrique frowned before he smiled when the man grined too. He said :

" Hello ! You're Enwique Right ? "

At the beginning, Enrique opened his eyes wide when he heard his name. But he said nothing and he tried to smile again. He replied accentuating the sound R as he said in spanish.

" Yeah. i am EnRique. "
" Good ! I'm Jasper Graham. I'm Teacher in Hogwart. I teach the potion subject. But i'm the headmaster of Slytherin house. Do you know the story of Hogwart ? "
" Euh... "

A lot of words he didn't understand. He lost his smile, but he replied :

" I.. I do. Yes. "

But in reality, he understood nothing at all. He had not learn english. So, he was totally lost. The man... Jasper. Enrique thought Jasper understand Enrique said yes but he thought no. This guy put his hand on the Enrique's elbow, and said :

" Come with me, Enwique. I'm gonna introduce you to a young girl who speaks your langage. Not spanish, but she speaks bulgarian. "
" Ouki. " acquiesced Enrique. He understood a few words, but just enough he needed to understand the meaning of the sentence.

Jasper brought Enrique in his office. It was in dungeon. Enrique was a little terrified because he is claustrophobic. But he didn't tell this to the teacher. He followed the slytherin guy and he got in Jasper's office in silence. Jasper sitted down on the chair and tried to make Enrique speak who said nothing since they left the lobby.

" So, Enwique. Have you ever been in England yet ? "
" No. It's the... "

But he couldn't say it was the first he came in england. So he showed his thumb. Jasper grined at Enrique but he looked the door when they hearded three discrete knocks on the door. The Teacher said :

" Yes ? Come on, come on ! "

The door was opened directly by a girl. Enrique thought she was so beautiful. And he looked her with politeness. Jasper said :

" Hello, Asphodele ! Enwique, this is Asphodele ! Asphodele, i introduce to you your new mate : Enwique Oleivewa. "

Enrique grimaced.

" Hello, Asphodèle ! " saluted Enrique with a little smile.
" I need you to introduce this boy in Hogwart. And... To teach him english because he doesn't speak english. "

Asphodèle Nospheratov
~ Sixième année ~

Asphodèle Nospheratov

Féminin Nombre de messages : 66
Qui suis-je ? : Une demoiselle plutôt froide et hautaine, intéressée par les cours et particulière bosseuse mais en revanche très solitaire.
♦️ C'est la fille du Directeur de Durmstrang.
♦️ Elle aurait été dans plusieurs écoles magiques
♦️ Elle a de drôles d'allergies
♦️ Elle passe beaucoup de temps avec Enrique Oleivera car c'est elle qui est chargée de lui enseigner l'anglais.

Rôle HRP : Méchant membre

MessageSujet: Re: The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)   The Unsubtitled Version. (pv) Icon_minitimeMar 17 Fév - 2:04

" Yes ? Come on, come on ! "

She softly push the door open as she heard Graham's voice from inside the office. Well, she didn't know yet what he wanted or what on earth he could have to tell her, but she still shown with self-confidence as usual. She first saw the young man sat in front of the Head and give him back a polite well-educated smile. Then she nodded in sign of respect to Jasper Graham and she looked very much raffined and delicate as she did so.
    Still the other boy's presence was kindling her natural curiosity, and even though she let see nothing of it, she already was trying to learn who he was from his posture, attitude and all. But she seemed absolutely not to pay heed to him in any case.

Lily-You asked for me Mister Graham?
    Graham- Hello, Asphodele ! Enwique, this is Asphodele ! Asphodele, i introduce to you your new mate : Enwique Oleivewa. "

At first she pulled a little face when she heard the Head say "Enwique Oleivewa". She openly doubted the prononciation of her Head but said nothing. Apparently he had kind of an uneasiness in rolling the "r"s as many a Scottish wizzard did. She found it funny but didn't say a word nor did she let show her amusement. Then she smiled back again to "Enwique" before Graham proceeded:

Enrique- Hello, Asphodèle ! "
    Lily-Hi! Nice to meet you.
    Graham- I need you to introduce this boy in Hogwart. And... To learn at him english because he doesn't speak english. "

Now! Here came the moment when she thought she was going to choke. She subtlely clear her throat as if she wanted to hear it again from Jasper Graham's mouth. But there was no doubt about what he had said and after a brief silence and no glance at all to "Enwique", she answered:

Lily- May I say something Mister Graham?...

Of course she was not actually asking for his permission. It was just as a matter of... still good education.

Lily- My father, Lord Vlad Alexandrei Nospheratov have particularly insisted on the fact he would prefer his ward not to meddle too much with other pupil.', she paused and started again in a little haughty manner that she had when she felt directly attacked or threatened, still she was very dignified as always, Didn't he tell you?

The way she added this "didn't he tell you" sounded more like an unanswerable arguments and she really thought it sufficent to stop Graham in his plans. The fact was that Asphodel absolutely didn't want to meddle with other. First because as she said, it was the will of her father not to see her meddling, and subsequently because she simply disliked people. People in general. She found them much to lagging behind her or much to cumbersome. And she didn't care at all about "Enwique", which in a way made her attempt to cancel the plans of the Head almost an act of sympathy for the poor new comer who would have had to undergo her scornful irritated attitude all day long if he was to become her "daily hand bag"

Lily-And what's more I can't speak a word of Spanish even though I can read it quite well.

That was a very good point for her. She gave a swift glance at the boy, seeming not to care if he did or didn't understood anything of what she'd been saying. She simply waited for the Head to go to his sense and come to the same sound conclusion as her: it was a bad idea. Not even to be considered.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)   The Unsubtitled Version. (pv) Icon_minitime

The Unsubtitled Version. (pv)
Page 1 sur 1